Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku Media Player * Autorun-[Off] option not working

After a recent auto update to version 9.3.0 build 4170-91

The Roku Media Player * Autorun-[Off] option not working; whenever current playback ends, it auto-play the next sequential media file (in the same folder). Can this issue be fix or resolve? Thank you.

3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Roku Media Player * Autorun-[Off] option not working

I have the same problem... Autorun is set to off, but it keeps playing the next video after finishing one.

Pain in the **bleep**... especially if I fall asleep watching something, and videos keep playing !

Never use to work this way.

How do you contact Roku to file a ticket to fix this problem ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Have NOT contacted Roku previously. Here's the Roku Contact URL.

At present, just awaiting for Roku's next firmware update to resolve this "Antorun" issue. Good luck.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

I contacted Roku the other day via their "email" contact form on their website.

They responded back requesting the following information, which I gave them, on both of my Roku 3 boxes... still waiting to here back from them

-- Software version with the last update and last checked date (Settings> System > System Update)
    -- Channel version (Highlight the Roku Media Player app and click the star(*) button) Note: Don't push inside the channel you need to highlight the channel
    -- Issue id (From the Roku home screen, press the home button five times followed by the back button five times)

-- Serial number of Roku device

0 Kudos