Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stormalynn
Level 7

Roku Hitachi TV won’t turn on

Jump to solution

Hi everyone, 

Came home today and TV won’t turn on. I plugged and unplugged the power supply, reset my internet, changed the batteries on the remote, press reset on the TV itself, unplugged every wire I can find and plugging it back in and still nothing. It’s been about 2-3 hours trying and trying and it still isn’t working. 

I would have called support but they close at 4pm my time when it is 6pm their time. 

so any help would be great! 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stormalynn
Level 7

Re: Roku Hitachi TV won’t turn on

Jump to solution

😅😅😅 I had accidentally turned a switch off and my TV turned back on. It was the outlet that I used (it’s meant for a lamp or something like that in the house) and I accidentally switched it off when turning the fan off in my living room... sorry!! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Hopedemaranvill
Level 7

Jump to solution

Mine is doing the same thing! Please let me know if u get it figured out. 

0 Kudos
Stormalynn
Level 7

Jump to solution

😅😅😅 I had accidentally turned a switch off and my TV turned back on. It was the outlet that I used (it’s meant for a lamp or something like that in the house) and I accidentally switched it off when turning the fan off in my living room... sorry!! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos