Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku Express solid white light and no signal

@navonl

Thanks for the post.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
joshjk
Reel Rookie

Hi @RokuDanny-R, thanks for following up! The info for my device is:

Model: 3920X

SN: K4294C157906

Thanks,

Josh 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

@joshjk

Thanks for the reply.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you through email.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
OldEagleTail
Channel Surfer

Hello, 

I have the same issue, please help. Thanks!

Model-3900x 

ID - TC2-R1019

IC - 5959A-R1019

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hi @OldEagleTail

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Could you tell us specifically about the issue you're running into? We also recommend starting with the troubleshooting steps available in this Support link: What should I do if I cannot see the video from my Roku® streaming player on my TV?

Furthermore, please reply here with the serial number of the affected Roku device. It can be found at the back or underneath the player itself.

Keep us posted.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
OldEagleTail
Channel Surfer

Hello Kariza,

I have tried multiple times the steps provided in your link and all the tips provided in this comunity, I have the same message " Insufficiemt power". Please help, this device is very dear to me, and let me know how long it takes to get a respose. Thanks!

My Roku 

Model 3900X

FCC ID: TC-R1019

IC: 5959A-R1019

E63912050065

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

@OldEagleTail

Thanks for the reply!

Since you're getting an Insufficient Power error message, have you tried the suggestions in this article: What should I do if the red light is flashing or I see a "low-power" warning?

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Lox
Reel Rookie

The number on mine is C43875700436  

It still doesn’t work. 

0 Kudos
OldEagleTail
Channel Surfer

Hello again Kariza,

I sincerly hope I'm not talking to an robot, I just said in my last reply I have tried everyting in this forum, on your website regarding this issue including the links you are sending to me. So, I say again, I have tried multiple times what it says there. THE SAME MESSAGE!

OldEagleTail
Channel Surfer

I see this is a common issue amongst users with old devices like mine, in the last few weeks multiple persons have the same or very similar issue, looks like it is a limitation in the software, I want please a strait answer and a resolution, I provided tbe i formation you have asked, it's mo point us playing cat and mouse. The device and the peripherals are in perfect condition, it is a software limitation in order to push us to buy a new device, for me this is fine, so I need a resolution fast, so I know if I need to sue your company or we can settle this here in pace. Thanks!