Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rr2557
Level 9

Roku Express+ not working even after reset

My Roku Express + is not working even after I did a hard reset by putting a pin in the reset button in the back of it. It is now flashing but it is not providing me with a set up menu on the TV screen. All I see is a blue screen. I have confirmed that I am on the right TV input but the Roku is not connected with my Wi-Fi because I did the hard reset. I can’t access the setup page to reenter my Wifi network and password. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
renojim
Level 21

Re: Roku Express+ not working even after reset

My only suggestions are to try another TV, another HDMI cable, and to make sure you're using the supplied power adapter.

0 Kudos
rr2557
Level 9

Re: Roku Express+ not working even after reset

Thanks. I am using the power adapter that came with the device. I don't think it is worth testing it on another TV. I am waiting for Roku Support to respond to me on twitter. The weird thing is that the Roku has taken to the initial set up page after some of the hard resets I did, but it didn't last - I only go to enter the language (ENGLISH) and I began to enter the PW for my wireless network before the Roku turned off and I got a blue screen again. 

0 Kudos