Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dtrinkle54
Level 7

Roku Express audio

Jump to solution

I haven't had any problems until lately. I have roku express plugged into a hub and when I watch anything from the roku channels, from Hulu to HBO max all streaming apps the voice is lagging behind their lips moving. I have adjusted my tv, thinking its the tv but I think it's the roku. Fire tv channels don't do that. Their voices are with them talking. What can I do or do I need to upgrade my device?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
StreamerUser
Level 15

Re: Roku Express audio

Jump to solution

Try power cycling all the devices - turn them all off for at least 3 minutes, then turn them on one by one in the following order:  Soundbar/AVR (if you have it), then TV, then the "hub" (whatever this is), then the Roku.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
StreamerUser
Level 15

Jump to solution

Try power cycling all the devices - turn them all off for at least 3 minutes, then turn them on one by one in the following order:  Soundbar/AVR (if you have it), then TV, then the "hub" (whatever this is), then the Roku.

View solution in original post

Dtrinkle54
Level 7

Jump to solution

I also took a can of air and cleaned the hub, roku any plug in area and that also help.

Thank you for responding.

0 Kudos