Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dtrinkle54
Level 7

Roku Express audio

Jump to solution

I haven't had any problems until lately. I have roku express plugged into a hub and when I watch anything from the roku channels, from Hulu to HBO max all streaming apps the voice is lagging behind their lips moving. I have adjusted my tv, thinking its the tv but I think it's the roku. Fire tv channels don't do that. Their voices are with them talking. What can I do or do I need to upgrade my device?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
StreamerUser
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku Express audio

Jump to solution

Try power cycling all the devices - turn them all off for at least 3 minutes, then turn them on one by one in the following order:  Soundbar/AVR (if you have it), then TV, then the "hub" (whatever this is), then the Roku.

StreamerUser
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2\
StreamerUser
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Try power cycling all the devices - turn them all off for at least 3 minutes, then turn them on one by one in the following order:  Soundbar/AVR (if you have it), then TV, then the "hub" (whatever this is), then the Roku.

StreamerUser
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

Dtrinkle54
Level 7

Jump to solution

I also took a can of air and cleaned the hub, roku any plug in area and that also help.

Thank you for responding.

0 Kudos