Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MrJulius
Level 8

Re: Roku DirecTv Stream stops after down arrow press

Jump to solution

I reinstalled an old Firestick that I had laying around. I installed the DirecTv Stream app onto the Firestick.  No issues with the Firestick at all.  I can access the lower menu.

0 Kudos
JL001
Level 8

Jump to solution

This issue appears to have been resolved.  Tested on several different ROKU devices...................................................................................

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
MrJulius
Level 8

Jump to solution

I concur.  I just checked on all of my devices and the bug is gone.  I know that there is new software that is being rolled out.  Hopefully just a minor glitch that was recognized and solved quickly.

0 Kudos
Bejie
Level 8

Re: DirecTV stream goes back to Roku home

Jump to solution

Mine is working now, too. I think the app had an issue that someone has corrected.

Hope it keeps working for everyone.

0 Kudos
whomeqqqq
Level 9

Jump to solution

working okay 14 oct 21

working okay 14 oct 21working okay 14 oct 21working okay 14 oct 21working okay 14 oct 21working okay 14 oct 21working okay 14 oct 21working okay 14 oct 21working okay 14 oct 21working okay 14 oct 21

0 Kudos
gkatz
Level 8

Jump to solution

not surprised the audio also drops out frequently, almost unusable junk.

0 Kudos