Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku Black Screen After Auto-Detect Resolution

After weeks of my Roku Premiere working without any issues, I turned it on today to find that the screen was black (Roku power and HDMI all connected properly, white light on front of Roku responsive) and would not respond to my physical remote or the remote from my Roku app. I did a couple of soft resets, after which the Roku logo would pop up, and I would again be left on a black screen that would not respond to any commands from the remotes. I then decided to do a factory reset - Roku logo popped up again, and I was on the welcome screen. All was well and good until I got to the step where the device needs to auto detect my TV's resolution. As soon as I hit auto detect (the only option) the screen went black again and became unresponsive. I've done a couple of factory resets now and the same thing keeps happening. I feel like I've hit a brick wall. Help! 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Roku Black Screen After Auto-Detect Resolution

Did this get fixed?

0 Kudos