Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Willy6121

Roku_Ads showing "HDCP unauthorised" purple screen

Jump to solution

I am currently having this problem and would like some help.  [personal information removed] I am not sure I am even at the right place sending mail but would like this issue resolved.  I am getting audio but no video.  This issue seems to be across my book.  

Passionflix, Netflix, and other stream sites. 

#Roku3

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku_Ads showing "HDCP unauthorised" purple screen

Jump to solution

@Willy6121 

Thanks for the note.

We would recommend checking out the troubleshooting steps provided by our Support team here: What should I do if I see a “HDCP Error Detected” message or a purple screen?

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Willy6121 

Thanks for the note.

We would recommend checking out the troubleshooting steps provided by our Support team here: What should I do if I see a “HDCP Error Detected” message or a purple screen?

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ozarkms22

Jump to solution

I followed the instructions by unplugging my Roku devise and other suggested plug, waited, then replugged. Still get purple screen saying unauthorised content

0 Kudos
ozarkms22

Jump to solution

I have followed the instructions for HDCP unauthorised problems, but still have the same message and purple screen.  

0 Kudos
ozarkms22

Jump to solution

I followed all of the instructions unplugging and plugging in and now I don't get to Roku at all. My tv says "No signal"

0 Kudos