Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
oneduality
Level 9

Re: Roku 4 stuttering since last update

My issues have reduced but still persist

I used to have to reboot my roku every couple of days.. now it's been 12 days.. 

0 Kudos
krav1212
Level 7

I have 5 Roku+ streaming sticks. 4 are fine. But, I am having the same issue on the 5th. Just purchased in January. It’s unwatchable. 

looking for a solution. 

0 Kudos
TBird1600
Level 7

I have the same ultra 4660 and most YouTube TV channels,stutter very bad, although Netflix, Prime work fine.  Another thread noted that this model does not handle HDR very well and not to use the 4K HDR 60hz or the Auto video/display setting.  Force to 4K 60hz.  Now YouTube TV works fine, but may not get any HDR?

did you find another fix?

0 Kudos
melmaniam
Level 7

I have a 4630x and SlingTv has been "stuttering" for about a week. 

0 Kudos
mtsaz
Level 7

I noticed it on ufc playblack mostly on espn.  I changed the audio from "auto" to stereo- reset, problem fixed.  Good luck- hope this helps someone! 

0 Kudos
maffy
Level 7

I can't even get to the Settings to click 'restart'. It just stutters and stutters - going through the main menu options over and over again. I can't choose a channel or Settings to reset or ANYTHING. Luckily, I have a smart TV that will let me get to Prime and Netflix and Hulu, so I don't technically need my Roku anymore, but I prefer that remote to the TV remote. So, I'll do without Roku until they fix this. Guess I'm not getting my husband the Roku upgrade for Christmas. I'll stay in wait-and-see mode until this gets fixed.
0 Kudos
mE_2020_2020
Level 7

My Roku private listening on my phone app is way worse on every Roku app when I'm on Bluetooth! It's ridiculous! Have Roku Express.

0 Kudos