Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Roku 4 stuck in endless reboot loop !

Jump to solution
Remove micro SD card. Restart system - unplug/plug back in. System should start and when finished, reinsert SD card to allow the system to remount the card. Restart system when finished. System will take slightly longer as it remaps the SD card and you are then good to go.
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution
Turn Roku 4 pull dust everything if dusty. Remove sd card dry wipe dust off. Put sd card back in turn Roku back on push and jiggle gently To seat card better while booting. And thereit is good luck👍😳
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

1) Pull the Micro SD Card out. 2) See if it starts. 3) If it starts SD Card is bad. 4) replace with new one

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Try and Pull Micro SD Card out

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Try pulling the Micro SD Card out of them and restart

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thank you a lot!

After removing the SD card the my Roku Ultra stopped rebooting and loaded normally.

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

SO DID YOU REPLACE IT WITH A BLANK OR LEAVE IT EMPTY?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Yep, Roku was stuck in the boot loop after a power outage. As soon as I removed the sd-card, it booted right up! Thanks for posting this, it solved my issue! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hello, I just had the same endless rebooting with the music and tapping. I removed The microSD card and problem solved! The installation of the card is suggested by the Roku itself because of a lack of internal space and for a place to for apps to be installed. There’s was nothing wrong with a microSD card previously. I just plugged it into the computer and there was the initialize option. So the card seems to be corrupted because of the Roku 4. Now what to do with the micro SD card slot as a place for additional storage?

0 Kudos