Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Roku 3930 won’t turn on

My Roku 3930 has been in use for a couple months now and suddenly started giving problems. It has white light on but won’t show home screen. 
I’ve changed the AC cable as well as the adapter. I’ve also changed the hdmi cable and tried on another TV. I’ve used another Roku express’s cables and nothing happens. 

58B87936-AEAF-4D56-88B6-2DFC52E3003F.jpeg

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Level 8

Re: Roku 3930 won’t turn on

Hello Acosta!

I am sorry this is happening. After trying different cables, and even connecting to a different TV, it sounds like the device is defective.  If you have had it less than 1 year, It should be under warranty.

Here is a link to customer support. I hope this helps!

https://support.roku.com/en-ca/contactus

0 Kudos
Level 7

How do I process the #rokuexpress for warranty?

I bought it less than a year ago. 

0 Kudos
Level 21

@Acosta wrote:

How do I process the #rokuexpress for warranty?

I bought it less than a year ago. 

Use the link he provided to contact Customer Service. It sounds like Roku has become more active with their customer support. Although it looks like the link he provided is for Canadian customers. If you're in the US the link would be https://support.roku.com/contactus

That image almost looks like the device overheated. I'm not saying it's anything you did, just that overheating could certainly cause it to fail. Unless that crumpling up of the bottom is something from the way you have it installed. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Ultra (4800), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Acosta 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about Roku Warranty, visit our Support page here: Step by step instructions for returns and warranty replacements

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos