Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Roku 3600x quit working.

Jump to solution

The home screen will not appear, only the screen saver. I have put fresh batteries in the remote. The light on the stick does not light up. It is plugged into a wall outlet. The stick did feel hot even though the tv was off.  Do I need a new stick?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku 3600x quit working.

Jump to solution

@FayeR 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Have you tried repairing your remote to the Streaming Stick? 

For more information about how to repair your remote, visit our Support page here: How do I resolve problems with my Roku® enhanced "point-anywhere" remote?

As for the device temperature, it's fairly normal for your device to get warm during use, but if you are seeing a message on screen mentioning overheating, there are a few things you can do to help.

For more information visit our Support page here: What should I do if the red light is on or I see a “Your device is overheating” warning?

Please keep us posted, and we will continue to assist you from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku 3600x quit working.

Jump to solution

@FayeR 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Have you tried repairing your remote to the Streaming Stick? 

For more information about how to repair your remote, visit our Support page here: How do I resolve problems with my Roku® enhanced "point-anywhere" remote?

As for the device temperature, it's fairly normal for your device to get warm during use, but if you are seeing a message on screen mentioning overheating, there are a few things you can do to help.

For more information visit our Support page here: What should I do if the red light is on or I see a “Your device is overheating” warning?

Please keep us posted, and we will continue to assist you from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos