Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Finkledu
Level 7

Roku 3600x closing apps

I have a Roku 3600x Stick on 9.3 that closes almost every app after ~5 minutes.  Everything works fine then suddenly the apps just close and the Roku is back on the home screen.  Netflix is the only app that I use that works without issue.  Prime closes like this, Hulu, Disney+, STARZ, PLEX, YouTube, Pandora.  I have restarted the Roku, I have unplugged for 5 minutes, I have uninstalled and re-installed the apps, I have removed all the apps my family doesn’t use, I have done a factory reset, I have changed the bandwidth saver option to off, there are no updates to the system or apps available.  Not sure but it seemed to have started about 6 weeks ago.  At first I didn’t pay much attention because these devices have issues from time to time and I expected that an update was coming to fix the issue.  It started with my PLEX app.  Since then the other apps I have mentioned started to act this same way.  Any suggestions on what to do next?

thanks

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Novamrmet
Level 7

Re: Roku 3600x closing apps

I am having this same issue.  Have found no resolution anywhere.  

0 Kudos