Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Joshmiah
Level 7

Rge1001 spectrum

I have a Roku Express. My Spectrum TV app is giving me an RGE-1001 message. My signal us excellent, and connected. Spectrum tech support checked my internet, and had me uninstall, and reinstall app. Still doesn't change error. They suggested I contact Roku tech support.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
loucktis
Level 7

Re: Rge1001 spectrum

same MFers

0 Kudos
Joshmiah
Level 7

How long have you been having the problem?

0 Kudos
loucktis
Level 7

hour maybe? I can use the app on my phone just not on my Roku

0 Kudos
loucktis
Level 7

It’s working now. Went back into the app and it made me accept the user agreement

0 Kudos
leibowt
Level 7

Same RGE-1001 issue involving a Roku Premier + with Spectrum TV app. Wired internet connection at 100mbps. To try to remedy I deleted Spectrum app, restarted Roku device, reinstalled Spectrum, issue persists. I also tried updating Roku system software, that did not help and now I wish I hadn’t done it: Roku OS v9.4 is noticeably slower than v9.3. 

0 Kudos
Joshmiah
Level 7

I just spoke with Spectrum again and was told it's a nation wide outage, and give them a couple if hours. Some people have no stations, some one station, and some have extra stations.

0 Kudos