Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Ann4
Level 7

Re: ROKU screen flickering all of a sudden

Jump to solution

I went to advanced system settings, but there is no refresh rate there.  There are factory reset, network connection reset, device connect, and control by mobile apps.  Am I missing something?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
atc98092
Level 17

Jump to solution

@Ann4 wrote:

I went to advanced system settings, but there is no refresh rate there.  There are factory reset, network connection reset, device connect, and control by mobile apps.  Am I missing something?

What model Roku do you have? I believe the refresh rate setting is only on the 4K capable players. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
daniellebeeh
Level 7

Jump to solution

@RokuTannerD @I went to advanced system settings and all it shows is resetting the tvs audios and picture setting

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Jwiz
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have done all suggestions. Nothing works. Flickering since service issue posted 5/7/2020 5:40 pm. No customer support. Any new suggestions?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
DRUZZAKKUS
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thanx it worked for me 😁

0 Kudos