Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

ROKU Premiere status low power when USB adapter is used

Jump to solution

I am using the USB adapter and cable which came with the Roku Premiere and I continue to get the low power error message telling me to plug it into the wall when it is already plugged into the wall. I swapped out for another adapter and no difference.

I see others having this same issue, but Roku employees are not posting any useful information on these posts. Just to send them a PM with serial etc. Posting what the problem is would be nice so we know what is up. Defective design or what? Warranty replacement needed? Anything would be nice.

So now I wait for a response so I can provide my serial number...

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: ROKU Premiere status low power when USB adapter is used

Jump to solution

@Stoutman 

Thanks for the post.

As @makaiguy mentioned, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 18

Jump to solution

Send a private message to @RokuDanny-R with your particulars.  Click on his name to bring up his profile, then click the purple "Sent this user a private message" button.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Stoutman 

Thanks for the post.

As @makaiguy mentioned, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos