Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Private Listening

Hello, I have a Roku 3rd Gen 4200x with private listening. When i connect my headphones, the volume on the remote could not be adjusted and stuck at 100. I tried using the app on my iphone but the private listening feature said is not supported on my roku unit which clearly is a lie because my unit has the feature. Anyway, i saw that there is an update today and i was able to use the headset yesterday. Can anyone help? Is there a way to go back to a previous update so i can test if that is the problem?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Level 7

Re: Private Listening

I have the same (similar) issue:  Roku 3 remote always worked fine then suddenly I tried to lower the volume from the Remote's rocker switch and it did nothing.  I tried increasing the volume and it worked fine.  Unfortunately, I raised it to 100%.  I downloaded the Roku App onto my iPhone and it is unable to decrease the volume too.  Everything else works fine.  I saw an inline volume control on amazon for $1.99; maybe the only solution?  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
Level 7

Re: Private Listening

I did that but the volume adjustment did not work. This is frustrating because it was working fine but not anymore after the upgrade. Is there anyone from Roku that could help?

0 Kudos