Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hayden141
Level 7

Playback Error on Youtube TV

I have Roku Express+, we have Youtube TV. On some recorded shows I get a playback error code 13 then a code after. The Roku and Youtube TV app are both up to date. Only have one Roku playing at the time. Restarted both Roku and Youtube TV multiple times. Internet is Good. The show will play on my phone on Youtube TV. Just not on the Roku. Is it the device? Or Youtube TV?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
brianwarbler
Level 7

Re: Playback Error on Youtube TV

Did you ever get this resolved?  I'm having the same issue on my Roku Streaming Stick+ .  It only happens with one particular show recorded from the Disney Channel, and it plays back fine on my other Roku Streaming Stick+, Fire TV Stick, and on YouTubeTV apps on mobile devices.  I've tried all the same things as you, reset Roku, checked both Roku and YouTubeTV for updates, etc.

0 Kudos
tomw37066
Level 7

I have the same issue on my Roku Ultra. I have to enter the error code in my mobile app as "feedback" for the episode that gave me the playback error, then I'm able to watch on my TV/Ultra. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

We appreciate your post, @tomw37066.

We recommend contacting Youtube TV directly to follow-up for more help. They’ll be able to best assist with any issues and functionality inquiries.

You can reach them here:  https://support.google.com/youtubetv/?hl=en#topic=7071745

Regards,
Mary

0 Kudos