Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Peacock channel blocks spectrum tv app

I added the Peacock channel to my menu on my Sharp Roku tv. Every time I stream the Peacock channel and go back to the Spectrum tv app I get a code RLP-1031 and cannot access any channel on the app. I must unplug the tv and wait a few moments and then power the tv back up. When it finishes the reboot, the tv app works fine. I can stream HULU and other channels without this issue. I was wondering if this was a Sharp issue or an issue with NBCUniversal. When this issue occurs I can still watch the Spectrum tv app on my other tv without an error code. Is the RLP-1031 a Roku code or a Spectrum code or a Sharp code. Any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Level 21

Re: Peacock channel blocks spectrum tv app

That's coming from the Spectrum channel/app.  I couldn't find out any meaning for the code when I searched.  It's very strange that it only happens after you use the Peacock channel.  Instead of unplugging the TV just try a "System restart".  For regular Rokus it's under Settings->System, but TVs may have it under Power settings.