Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
N1k
Level 7

Peacock App stops all sound when an ad starts and does not bring back the sound

Basically when the peacock app came out I got it on my roku streaming stick+. It works fine until an ad plays. When the ad starts the sound from my audio receiver/surround sound stops work entirely. Is this just me? My regular tv sound works but my sound system will stop. It is just the peacock app as well. 

2 Replies
Terryddt
Level 7

Re: Peacock App stops all sound when an ad starts and does not bring back the sound

I’m having the same issue.. did you fix it or get any directions to help get sound through your sound bar?

mike_s
Level 10

Re: Peacock App stops all sound when an ad starts and does not bring back the sound

@N1k wrote:

It works fine until an ad plays. When the ad starts the sound from my audio receiver/surround sound stops work entirely.

If the sound comes back with the program, I'd call it a feature, not a bug. Smiley Happy

I've been watching Peacock on a 2020 Ultra, and haven't run into that issue. HDCP errors, yes, but that's not specific to Peacock.

0 Kudos