Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JArgoWareS
Channel Surfer

Paramount+ returns to wrong video location when trying to play previously watched episode

Jump to solution

When I quit watching a Paramount+ episode and return later, the location is restarted well before I left off. When finished with the episode, going back to the series page, it remembers the previous episode location and even that is nowhere close to the end of the episode. Trying to get through to Paramount+ support to report the problem is like banging your head against a wall, an extremely hard wall. Having to go to the series page to locate the next episode to start watching is the epitome of bad programming. Their debuggers are buggers.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Paramount+ returns to wrong video location when trying to play previously watched episode

Jump to solution

@JArgoWareS

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Paramount+ returns to wrong video location when trying to play previously watched episode

Jump to solution

@JArgoWareS

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
JArgoWareS
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

The problem is Paramount+ support. No way to tell them about the problem. Telling me to pass the buck to them really isn't a solution. I was hoping someone on this site could help. I GUESS NOT!