Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pairing Two Sets of Bluetooth Headphones with Roku Streambar

Jump to solution

Hi all,

My partner and I are looking for a device that allows us to pair two sets of Bluetooth headphones at once. We're tempted to purchase a Roku Streambar, but is it capable of doing this? Also, do both pairs of headphones have to be equipped with bluetooth 5.0 to be able to simultaneously pair? My Bose earbuds have 5.0 but her Sony WH-1000XM3 headphones have an earlier version of bluetooth.

Thanks!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Pairing Two Sets of Bluetooth Headphones with Roku Streambar

Jump to solution

@morningbell15

Thanks for the inquiry.

If you are looking to use two sets of headphones at the same time, we would recommend using the Roku mobile app and connecting multiple mobile devices to the Roku player so that each individual can connect their headphones to.

For more information about the Roku mobile app, visit our Support page here: How to use headphones on your mobile device for private listening

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Pairing Two Sets of Bluetooth Headphones with Roku Streambar

Jump to solution

@morningbell15

Thanks for the inquiry.

If you are looking to use two sets of headphones at the same time, we would recommend using the Roku mobile app and connecting multiple mobile devices to the Roku player so that each individual can connect their headphones to.

For more information about the Roku mobile app, visit our Support page here: How to use headphones on your mobile device for private listening

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator