Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Writerdee
Level 7

One America News Network (OANN) no longer plays

I subscribed to OANN on my Roku 3 several months ago. It was working fine. About 48 hours ago, it stopped loading when selected from the Roku home screen. All you see is the logo. To try to solve the problem, I unsubscribed to the channel, restarted my Roku 3, and added/resubscribed to OANN. But the problem remains. Can anyone help me, please?

5 REPLIES 5\
bowlingjo
Level 7

Re: One America News Network (OANN) no longer plays

I have the same problem.  I cannot get OANN - Real America with Dan Ball - to come up.  All other channels work perfect.  What is up?

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi @bowlingjo,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote, and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more. 

If the issue remains unresolved, I'd recommend reaching out to OANN directly to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist. If other channels are working correctly, and you only experience this issue on the OANN channel (app), that is likely an indication that the issue lies within that particular channel. In these cases, the channel provider will need to investigate the issue in order to help resolve it.  

You can reach them here: https://www.oann.com/contact/

Many thanks,
Mary

0 Kudos
justme22
Level 7

I'm having the same problem with OANN and Klowdtv. I can't find the "new message" link to post a new message.

I've tried the suggested remedies several times but the problem is still there.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hello @justme22

Thanks for posting here in the Community!

If the troubleshooting step of removing the channel and adding it back after you've restarted the device does not resolve the channel issue, I'd recommend reaching out to the channel support directly to report the issue and request additional support.

Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist. If other channels are working correctly, and you only experience this issue on that channel (app), that is likely an indication that the issue lies within that particular channel. In these cases, the channel provider will need to investigate the issue in order to help resolve it.

You can contact their support here: KlowdTV Support |  OANN Support

All the best,
Kariza

0 Kudos
Writerdee
Level 7

Thank you for the advice. I actually did that. Twice. But no response from OANN's support people at all. I ended up cancelling my subscription.

0 Kudos