Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

No sound

Until recently, I have been enjoying Roku premiere with no problems at all with the sound but now I am getting no sound at all on any channel but when I switch back to my television I have sound on it perfectly. This is very frustrating and I don't know what to do, please help.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: No sound

@Bart1962  Thanks for the note here. Here are a few things to try: 

- Unplug your Roku device from power for a minute, then plug it back in to see if this clear up the issue. 

- Make sure you are using the included wall power adapter to power your Roku device. 

- Try replacing the HDMI cable connecting your Roku device to your TV, or connect the Roku device to a different HDMI port on your TV. 

Let us know if you need further help from there! 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I also have no sound. In the volume control box, where you see the loudness, it shows a headphone icon but there are no headphones connected. I cannot figure out how to switch it to regular volume.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

@Bart1962 wrote:

Until recently, I have been enjoying Roku premiere with no problems at all with the sound but now I am getting no sound at all on any channel but when I switch back to my television I have sound on it perfectly. This is very frustrating and I don't know what to do, please help.

I’m having the same issue with a streaming stick plus, model 3810. No idea how to fix. Any suggestions?

0 Kudos