Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dramaqueendiva
Level 7

No sound after update

I had an update that was automatically installed 3 days ago. Up until yesterday, the sound was working great, but now it's not working at all. I tried my other Roku connected TV (not connected via stick) and it's working well. I've tried all the troubleshooting for my stick and my TV is not the issue. There's nothing wrong with the stick in any way. What can I do to fix this or is it a bug in the update? If it is a bug in the update, when can I expect a fix?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
stolen
Level 7

Re: No sound after update

I have been having to unplug my roku device everytime I turn on the tv to watch the past.  When I plug it back in the audio returns.  I would also like to know what I need to do to fix it.  I have no idea if there was an update or not.

Dramaqueendiva
Level 7

Re: No sound after update

@stolen wrote:

I have been having to unplug my roku device everytime I turn on the tv to watch the past.  When I plug it back in the audio returns.  I would also like to know what I need to do to fix it.  I have no idea if there was an update or not.

I just tried your workaround, I still have no sound. I had my Dad take a look at it, he's the one that was able to find the update.

0 Kudos