Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dbalge
Level 7

No signal from TV

I've owned my Roku Premiere + for some time. It was working fine early Christmas morning as it always has. We left later that morning to visit family and when I got back late, the Roku showed no signal. Nothing had changed on TV or Roku. I rebooted the Roku and got the splash screen then no signal again. I did a hard reset, same issue. Also, reset my TV to factory. Same thing. I also have a Amazon Fire TV and it works fine. Anything else to try?

4 Replies
pdxkmk
Level 8

Re: No signal from TV

The same just happened to me. Hoping for some ideas.

PEACE
PHeller
Level 7

Similar issue with an older 1st Gen Roku Streaming Stick. 

No error messages, no blue screen, no nothing. Just no signal, despite the power light on the stick being on. Soft and Hard Resets, let it powered off for a few days, all result in well...nothing.

0 Kudos
mmtryba
Level 7

I have the same problem with my new Express+.  Roku splash screen, then no signal.

0 Kudos
Scribbles87
Level 7

I have the same issue with my brand new express. Worked great for like an hour, then midway thru a movie, it cut out, went to 'no signal' on my TV. Checked/made sure all cords were firmly attached, did a hard reset, left powered down for 24 hours....all, no results....just the splash screen then no signal.

0 Kudos