Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

No audio

I have had no problems with my TV since installation last year. In the middle of a program this week, the audio went out and I have no audio (video is fine). I tried working with both remotes to make sure they weren't on mute and also checked the audio cables to ensure they were plugged in properly. Does anyone have any other suggestions? (the audio is not hooked up to any speakers). Thanks.

4 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: No audio

I am having the same problem? No audio for the past several days.  No additional devices hooked up and video is fine.  Checked all the settings and no problems there either?  If anyone has fix or answer for this issue, please post as customer support is "Closed" today! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Everything was working fine last night. Turned off to,sleep and now have no audio. I have nothing hooked up to it and my tv is producing sounds as I select things on the remote. Visual playback is fine and I tried turning on CC which work, but can't get audio with any channel. Tried unplugging TV, Roku, even my Wi-Fi extender. Connection isn't the issue, just sound. Very frustrating! I enjoy listening to shows as much as watching, but can only watch and read captioning now. Any help is appreciated!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I have a Roku Streaming Stick and have the same problem, no audio.  For me it is only with one channel, the HDHOMERUN channel.  All other channels have audio.  My other Roku players audio is fine.  For me the audio is only with my Roku Steaming Stick.  I've set audio to PCM Stereo, I've pulled power, reset, and removed and re-added the channel.  Audio is heard during Roku start up and when moving the menu around, i.e. clicking when selecting channels, but when I open the HDHOMERUN channel I see video, but no audio.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Me too!! It worked last night and now today none of the channels have sound. 

0 Kudos