Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eskimohat
Level 7

Re: No Sound in Apps

I have this same problem with my Roku Ultra 4670.  The sound will just stop working in apps (Disney+, Prime, Netflix).  Only a restart of the Roku makes sound return.  Please let me know how to solve this.

0 Kudos
LauriA
Level 7

I tried this but it didn’t fix my problem. I have sound on my tv but not when I load any apps thru Roku. Very frustrating! 

0 Kudos
Tacotime
Level 7

^^^ THIS

0 Kudos
LauriA
Level 7

I actually unplugged everything including my tv and they turned everything back on! 
that fixed the problem!! Yay 

@LauriA wrote:

I tried this but it didn’t fix my problem. I have sound on my tv but not when I load any apps thru Roku. Very frustrating! 

0 Kudos
LauriA
Level 7

I unplugged my power cord and then turned it back on. It fixed my problem!

yay

0 Kudos
Donj1000000
Level 7

I opened a ticket with Roku and they ended up replacing my equipment. 

0 Kudos
FBdad
Level 7

Please correct this same ardor on my rocky apps I have NO Sound at all

Neilash81
Level 7

Same problem in October. Started 2-3 days ago. Built in roku in TCL TV. I have to rotate the audio settings to get the audio to initialize, hoping for a software/ firmware update in the near future to resolve this. 

0 Kudos
iman11
Level 7

THIS WORKED!!! THANK YOU I haven’t had sound on my Roku TV for a few days now and this fixed it! 

0 Kudos
Keithb405
Level 7

It worked! Switched the audio to PCR-audio, sound on all apps. Thanks!!

0 Kudos