Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Justine1
Level 7

No Signal - Roku 3

Have a Roku 3 that has been installed & working for several years.  Have read thru the other posts on the forum, tried the recommendations, still No Signal.

Yesterday we got a No Signal error, so did unplugged the Roku & plugged it back in (several times) and it finally reconnected.   We had used the Roku earlier in the day without any problems.   We used the Roku & TV several times after that & it worked OK.  Today turned on the TV and a grid screen was displayed.  Waited a few minutes, no change.  Unplugged power & HDMI cable to Roku waited a bit & plugged all back in, got the No Signal message on the TV.    Tried this several times, still getting No Signal.  We have another TV/Roku setup so swapped this Roku to the other TV, same result No Signal message.  Tried a factory reset on the Roku, plugged all back, in same result No Signal.   Have also changed to a different HDMI port on the TV, again same result, No Signal.

What else can we try?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: No Signal - Roku 3

@Justine1 

Thanks for the post.

I have replied to your PM that you sent me and will continue to assist you from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
RandyNathan
Level 7

Re: No Signal - Roku 3

I’m having the same issue.. is there a quick fit or is the roku at the end of its life? 

0 Kudos