Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tm2020
Level 8

Re: Private Listening no longer working with Disney+

Jump to solution

That worked! Thanks!!

davidjay43
Level 7

Jump to solution

Changing audio on the Roku to stereo worked for me as well. 

Zuffer
Level 7

Jump to solution

This worked for me as well, was having the same issue.

djacobson
Level 8

Re: No Private Listening audio only on Disney +

Jump to solution

Same problem but, on just one of my Roku Ultras (both 4670Xs)... Disney+ audio over private listening headphones no longer works. I noticed that my Roku Ultra where it DOES still work fine has a newer software version (9.4.0 build 4155-46); where my Roku Ultra that no longer works is on software version (9.3.0 build 4194-46). But, my 9.3.0 v Ultra won't let me update it; it says the software is up-to-date... ?!

I did try removing and reinstalling Disney+ which did not resolve this audio issue. Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
HossAtx
Level 7

Jump to solution

Changing the audio setting to stereo wired for me.  

0 Kudos
djacobson
Level 8

Jump to solution

I'm just curious why one of my Roku Ultra has this issue (with Disney+ only), and my other identical model Roku Ultra does not. The only difference I can see between the two is the Ultra that works is running sw version 9.4.0, while the Ultra with the faulty Disney+ private listening audio is running version 9.3.0 (it has not been scheduled to update yet... I guess).

Roku support punted me to Disney+ support. The only Disney+ support I can find is:

https://help.disneyplus.com/csp?id=csp_article_content&sys_kb_id=04c9f294db4d40d03c0cf158bf9619f5

I do know about the manual stereo setting work-around... although, I hate losing my Surround Sound. Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
jkeown
Level 8

Jump to solution

Thanks!  That did the trick

0 Kudos
AlleyCatzPiez
Level 7

Jump to solution

This helped perfectly. I hope they do fix it in the next update!

0 Kudos
Lozdoz
Level 7

Jump to solution

That worked !  Thx 👍

0 Kudos
stromdriver
Level 7

Jump to solution

I'm still on 9.3 on my ultra and disney+ private listening isn't working, guess i'll start trying to force the update over and over and see if that clears it

0 Kudos