Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HempGrower
Level 7

New Denon stereo causing display issues with Roku

Denon AVR-S750H causes Roku display on an older Sony rear projection tv to be zoomed in and off center. When I adjust the display resolution in Roku settings the screen goes completely fuzzy/scrambled.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: New Denon stereo causing display issues with Roku

What resolution is your projector?

Have you tried setting the Roku's "Display type" setting to the projector's resolution instead of the "auto" setting?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
Note: I am not a Roku employee, just a user like you.

Roku Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Roku Streaming Stick 3600
0 Kudos
HempGrower
Level 7

I have and when I do the screen goes completely fuzzy. Prior the display is so zoomed and off center that I cannot read all of the options on the screen. I bought a new Roku Ultra LT today and it worked at first and then when I went to watch again tonight it returned to the same problem. Makes me think it’s a 2002 Sony HD 65” to the stereo problem.

0 Kudos
derick14
Level 7

Had the same problem with a Roku Steaming stick+ through a AVR-S950H to a 1080P Vizio TV. All other HDMI devices worked fine except for the Roku. Got tired of messing with the receiver and returned it.

0 Kudos