Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

NBC on Spectrum App with flickering video and audio

Hi: I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing this problem tonight. I'm trying to watch Sunday Night Football on NBC, using my Roku Express and the Spectrum App. However, the picture and sound are flickering and terribly choppy; it's like the picture is cut into horizontal 1/4" strips, jumping up and down! I have the same problem on two different TVs, using two different Roku Express devices. All the other channels I tried on both TVs are fine; no problem with video or audio. I tried Roku Customer Support, but they just said to leave Feedback, which I did, so I don't expect to hear from them. On a different TV that uses Spectrum cable (without Roku), NBC is working great. I'm trying to figure out if this is a Roku problem or a Spectrum app problem. (I'd like to fix the problem because I have the flu and want to watch the football game in bed!) Any comments or suggestions are welcome but, in the meantime, I will try to contact Spectrum and see if they have any answers. Thanks to all and Happy New Year! Susan in Wisconsin (P.S. I don't know what a "message tag" is, so I couldn't type anything in that box ... sorry!)
Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: NBC on Spectrum App with flickering video and audio

Yes, I'm "responding" to my own question! I tried Spectrum Support but found no answers online, so I tried "Ask Spectrum", explained the problem, and they said an agent would be with me shortly. Twenty minutes later, I got a very nice gal who chatted with me, got the info from me, checked it out, and said that there was a problem in my area that was being worked on and that they would call when it was fixed. So that was very good news, but the bad news is that I missed the 1st half of the football game, LOL! Oh, well ... problem solved ... yay!! Happy New Year to you all 🙂!!
0 Kudos