Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stacyandmarty
Level 7

My Roku has been hijacked by this screen... nothing helps

yesterday morning this screen that says" Upgrade to Pro Video and TV Cast "  took over my roku and wont let go/... i can  put it on any channel, and in about 10 seconds it jumps back to this screen..i even changed my roku stick out for a new one i had for a spare and it still did it/// i tried disabling mirrored stuff and all that, but it still wont do anything but that....anyone else ever have this problem???

0 Kudos
1 Reply
C_I
Level 12

Re: My Roku has been hijacked by this screen... nothing helps

@stacyandmarty wrote:

yesterday morning this screen that says" Upgrade to Pro Video and TV Cast "  took over my roku and wont let go/... i can  put it on any channel, and in about 10 seconds it jumps back to this screen..i even changed my roku stick out for a new one i had for a spare and it still did it/// i tried disabling mirrored stuff and all that, but it still wont do anything but that....anyone else ever have this problem???

I've never had that problem- do you subscribe to anything called Pro Video and TV Cast? I've never heard of Roku having either one of these services. I know  Roku has Play On , Roku Media Player or Plex. 

0 Kudos