Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Parimal
Level 7

Muffled sound and popping noises as part of audio. Unable to understand what is being said.

Muffled sound and popping noises as part of audio. Unable to understand what is being said.

I have the Roku Premiere a little over a month.  The sound quality was fine until last week when this issue began.

What can be done to fix this?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Mriley424
Level 7

Re: Muffled sound and popping noises as part of audio. Unable to understand what is being said.

My phillips roku does the same. I believe it is a 60"? 56"? Eother way after like you said a month or so it just gets this crackling sounds and everything is muffled or sounds like it is echoing. Still cant figure it iut. I unplug and pkuf back in and reboot and its gone. Until whenever it decides to be an idiot tv again. Then rinse amd repeat. I tried calling the conpany that supposedly holds the wareanty or whatever and was redirected by non english speaking people.  In no way do i mean that to be anything other than pointi mg out a fact that the people that were supposed to help didnt understand ne nor i them and just kept getting hung up on. Its ludacris. you pay how much for a tv that breaks in a month.  

0 Kudos