Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kelbo44

Most Channels including Roku are not working

Jump to solution

I've had my device for about a year and never had any issues with it until today.  Some channels are working while Roku, Netflix, Paramount + and several others are not.  I checked and made sure everything was updated, my internet is working fine and I can stream on my PC but not my TV.  I reset the Roku as well.  

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Michelle3
Roku Guru

Re: Most Channels including Roku are not working

Jump to solution

Try these steps:

1.  Remove the affected channels.

2. Settings > System > Power (if not applicable skip to the next step) > System Restart.

3.  Reinstall the affected channels.

if that doesn’t work, check if your Roku is powered through the TV’s USB port or the wall outlet.  If it’s already powered through the wall outlet, then all I can suggest to you is that your Roku device is becoming defective.  Contact Roku Support here: https://support.roku.com/contactus

~ Jordan

I’m into videotapes and old electronics stuff, including extenders, converters and analog 4:3 TV sets (which are obsolete these days), and Miss Bianca is my favorite character in Disney’s The Rescuers (1977) and its sequel, The Rescuers Down Under (1990). I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you. ~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Michelle3
Roku Guru

Re: Most Channels including Roku are not working

Jump to solution

Try these steps:

1.  Remove the affected channels.

2. Settings > System > Power (if not applicable skip to the next step) > System Restart.

3.  Reinstall the affected channels.

if that doesn’t work, check if your Roku is powered through the TV’s USB port or the wall outlet.  If it’s already powered through the wall outlet, then all I can suggest to you is that your Roku device is becoming defective.  Contact Roku Support here: https://support.roku.com/contactus

~ Jordan

I’m into videotapes and old electronics stuff, including extenders, converters and analog 4:3 TV sets (which are obsolete these days), and Miss Bianca is my favorite character in Disney’s The Rescuers (1977) and its sequel, The Rescuers Down Under (1990). I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you. ~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X
0 Kudos