Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Low power message while using power adapter

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

If you are having an issue with a low power message and are using the provided power cable and adapter, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

Danadoo4u
Level 7

Jump to solution

@RokuDanny-R wrote:

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

If you are having an issue with a low power message and are using the provided power cable and adapter, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

[personal information removed] Where do I find rogue serial #?

0 Kudos
Paul9902
Level 7

Jump to solution

[personal information removed]

Model # 3900x

c3395e415183

0 Kudos
vpollock14
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am experiencing the same issue. Brand new Streaming Stick+ plugged into HDMI port and directly into the wall using the supplied power adapter. Still getting low power message. Please help.

0 Kudos
vpollock14
Level 7

Jump to solution

Serial Number 215049048504

0 Kudos
deniseella
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am plugged into the wall using original power cord and continually get kicked off Roku. I don't really trust a new Roku power cord--its obviously a problem with your equipment since its happening to so many people.

[personal information removed]

Serial #: #YG00HT74819

0 Kudos
Vlc
Level 7

Jump to solution

Low power

0 Kudos
gjhinc
Level 7

Jump to solution

Yep. I'm using a 2amp output USB charger. Yep. I've tried several cables. Model: 3900X "the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About" how exactly am I going to accomplish that with the Insufficient power message box obscuring the navigation screen???

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Paul9902 @vpollock14 @deniseella 

Thanks for the information.

For future reference, when providing personal information, please send that in a PM. We highly recommend not posting personal information in a public place.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Vlc @gjhinc 

Thanks for the post.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number/device ID on the Roku device along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos