Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gjhinc
Reel Rookie

Re: Low power message while using power adapter

Jump to solution

I got an email from CS/CH-Karthikeyan Elumalai, Sep 22, 2020, 1:32 PDT

BUT! I never got an address to send it... please provide a mailing address.

Hi Gary,

Thank you for the response. The replacement process is to be initiated. Once it is processed you will be receiving an email with the set of instructions for replacement and the return address.

The device replacement works in the following manner. You will have to mail the faulty device to us and upon receiving it we will ship the replacement which you will be receiving in 3-5 business days. Please help us with the following information in order to initiate the device replacement:

• First and Last Name
  • Shipping address
  • Telephone number

Thank you for choosing Roku.

Stay safe and healthy!

Regards,
Patrick
Roku Customer Support.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Did you read their email?  Did you supply the requested information?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
gjhinc
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I though you meant when I shipped the Roku

0 Kudos
Mcdonut44

Jump to solution

How can I connect with support? My Express was working and now I can’t use it. Plugged into wall outlet, no change. I’ve had the Express almost a year. Need help please...

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I am getting a low power message with my Roku Express+. I have tried a different power adapter. It worked at first then got the same message. Danny, I am not sure how to send you a PM with my information. Please let me know. 

Thank you,
Joyce Maghan

0 Kudos
krobinso
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I find this incredibly frustrating that I just purchased a new tv and Roku stick, but I'm still getting a low power error message. Simply stop telling consumers to use the usb port on the back of the tv.  I've never seen it work. I've had over 10 Roku models and they're ALL DIFFERENT. 

bob77

Jump to solution

I am getting a low power message, asking me to please use the included power cable to power ROKU. I have been using the supplied cable and the ROKU unit was working fine for months, now the "low power" message comes on and the ROKU unit will not work. I have tried 2 different power cables and AC to USB power supplies and still no change. I think the ROKU unit is defective.

Tammy74

Jump to solution

I am also having the "insufficient power" message and my roku is plugged into the wall. I would love to go to the settings and give you my serial number, but the screen will not allow me to go to anything aside from the power message. 

I have had my roku for over a year and have never had this issue with it before.

0 Kudos
MrkMtchll

Jump to solution

As Tammy said: I would love to go to the settings and give you my serial number, but the screen will not allow me to go to anything aside from the power message. 

I.E.  it is stuck on the low power msg.  so what else can we do if the instructions cannot be implemented due to the irritating error msg ????

0 Kudos
clconway

Jump to solution

If your device has been activated, should be able to find the serial number on https://my.roku.com/account under "My linked devices".