Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Low power message while using power adapter

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

If you are having an issue with a low power message and are using the provided power cable and adapter, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
Danadoo4u

Jump to solution

@RokuDanny-R wrote:

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

If you are having an issue with a low power message and are using the provided power cable and adapter, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

[personal information removed] Where do I find rogue serial #?

0 Kudos
Paul9902

Jump to solution

[personal information removed]

Model # 3900x

c3395e415183

0 Kudos
vpollock14
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am experiencing the same issue. Brand new Streaming Stick+ plugged into HDMI port and directly into the wall using the supplied power adapter. Still getting low power message. Please help.

0 Kudos
vpollock14
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Serial Number 215049048504

0 Kudos
deniseella

Jump to solution

I am plugged into the wall using original power cord and continually get kicked off Roku. I don't really trust a new Roku power cord--its obviously a problem with your equipment since its happening to so many people.

[personal information removed]

Serial #: #YG00HT74819

Vlc

Jump to solution

Low power

gjhinc
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Yep. I'm using a 2amp output USB charger. Yep. I've tried several cables. Model: 3900X "the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About" how exactly am I going to accomplish that with the Insufficient power message box obscuring the navigation screen???

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Paul9902 @vpollock14 @deniseella 

Thanks for the information.

For future reference, when providing personal information, please send that in a PM. We highly recommend not posting personal information in a public place.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Vlc @gjhinc 

Thanks for the post.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number/device ID on the Roku device along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos