Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nicecharlie
Level 7

Low power insufficient power message coming on all the time

Please can you send me a replacement  so I can use my roku? It’s impossible to watch it at the moment. It keeps coming up with the low power message and is use the power from the power outlet direct to the device. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
MaryFranco
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Low power insufficient power message coming on all the time

Hi @Nicecharlie,

Thanks for the post.

We recommend starting here to troubleshoot with low power issue: What should I do if the red light is flashing or I ... - Roku

If you are unable to resolve the issue, please send me a private message with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.
Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos
Nicecharlie
Level 7

Hi Mary

Thanks. I’ve tried those tips before and it doesn’t help. How do I message you privately? Can’t find it? Tha ks

0 Kudos
MaryFranco
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi @Nicecharlie,

Thanks for the update.

For more information about how to send a PM, visit our Community post here: https://community.roku.com/t5/Welcome-to-the-Roku-Community/Welcome-to-the-Community/m-p/514427#M125...
Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos