Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rtcl19

Issues streaming Netflix on my TCL Roku TV

I have a 65 inch TCL Roku TV (65R25). Off late, I haven't been able to stream Netflix properly. When I choose a show and hit 'Play',  it either never loads or it becomes fully grainy. I have tried everything including a soft reset, updating the system, and completely reinstalling the app. Nothing seems to work. Is there a fix to this? 

1 REPLY 1
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: Issues streaming Netflix on my TCL Roku TV

Hi @rtcl19
Welcome to the Roku Community!

Does the issue only occur on Netflix or across other channels installed on your Roku device?

You stated that you had already attempted to uninstall the app. Before reinstalling the channel, did you restart your TCL Roku TV? This is an important phase in the troubleshooting process. If you haven't attempted the suggested order (remove > restart > reinstall), we recommend giving it another try.

Furthermore, we recommend restarting your Roku using the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > System restart > Restart.

Warm regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos