Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Demivixen
Level 7

Issues With Roku TV. Please help!!!

We have a 55" Insignia Roku TV. For the past few days, we can't watch anything on it. We will have in on YouTube TV, Hulu, or Netflix or any other streaming channel, and it will play for about 5 minutes before it reverts back to the home screen or shuts itself off. We checked for software updates, tried a few hard resets, and are still experiencing this issue. Please help. It's becoming very frustrating.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
ibuddy66
Level 7

Re: Issues With Roku TV. Please help!!!

Mines notdoi g that but it has been resetting and turning anything hdmi inputted in off and on over and over again with every button I hit. Mines TCL though.
0 Kudos

You don't give any detail as to your setup: What it's attached to, how it's attached, anything about your network. So, not considering any external factors, try factory-resetting it and/or contacting Insignia support. More than likely, it's an issue with the Insignia TV.
0 Kudos
atc98092
Level 16

I have a 24" Insignia Roku TV. Certainly not the same hardware as yours, but it is working fine. It's a little laggy when pressing the volume buttons, but it's always been that way. My guess is the Roku hardware is pretty low powered for this 720P set. 
Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos