Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Insufficient power supply

Jump to solution

Hi @msc2020

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you through email.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
mthieme
Level 8

Jump to solution

Mine is doing the exact same thing.  When I set it up - a couple weeks ago it worked fine.  It's in my shop so I don't use it every day.  I went to use it yesterday and the error message persists.  Oddly, there is no USB port/cable involved much less even an option.

Model number 3940X

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hey @mthieme

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community.

Have you tried all the suggestions in this Support link: What should I do if the red light is flashing, or I see a "low-power" warning? If so and the issue persists, please reply here with the serial number of the affected Roku device. It can be located underneath the player itself.

Keep us posted.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
mthieme
Level 8

Jump to solution

Yes.

The error persists.

This setup is on my shop so it's not used daily.  I set it up a couple weeks ago and it worked great.

Two weeks later I went down into the shop and get this error forevermore.

There is no USB cable in this scenario.  There is a power source and an HDMI cable.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@mthieme

Thanks for the response.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you through email.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos