Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarkT88

Insufficient power error message

My roku is plugged into my TV via hdmi socket and the power lead plugged into wall socket. I still get the insufficient power error. Help?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Insufficient power error message

Hi @MarkT88,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We recommend taking a look at the troubleshooting steps provided by our Support page here: What to do if the red light is flashing, or you see a "low-power" warning | Official Roku Support

If this issue is not resolved, please let us know along with any additional information you may have that would be helpful for our team looks into this problem. Kindly include the serial number of your Roku device so we can assist further.

Keep us posted and we'll continue assisting from there if needed.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
anniem248

Re: Insufficient power error message

I am having the same problem with insufficient power and have verified that all your troubleshooting tips have been done and it still does not work.  ROKU device serial number:  JF2187291824.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: How to fix Roku Streaming Stick+ draining batteries

Hi @anniem248

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. I'd recommend keeping an eye on your email since they'll be reaching out to you from there.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos