Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Insufficient Power. Was this issue ever resolved?  I'm experiencing the same issue, out of the b

Jump to solution

Thanks for keeping in touch and providing the additional information, @disgruntled123.

Can you please provide the serial number of your Roku device from Settings > System > About? I'll be able to pass it along to our Support team who can assist you further.

Many thanks,
Mary

0 Kudos
rel2099
Level 7

Re: Insufficient Power. Was this issue ever resolved?  I'm experiencing the same issue, out of the b

Jump to solution

My problem was that I had the Roku plugged into a power strip.  Once I used a dedicated cable that plugged into a wall outlet, the problem went away.

Thanks for your help!

0 Kudos
disgruntled123
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hi @RokuMary-F ,

The insufficient power message does not allow me to access the device, so I cannot go to Settings.  

The SN on the device itself is:  K4303 6666 583

Thank you,

Mike

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Thanks for reaching out and providing me with your information, @disgruntled123.
I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Regards,

Mary

0 Kudos