Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ksmith1
Reel Rookie

Re: 5 mos. Roku quit

Jump to solution

Hi, I’m having the same issue as listed above: “Insufficient Power” warning appears, despite being plugged into wall outlet with original charger/USB cord; white light is blinking. I’ve tried all the recommended troubleshooting (different outlet, different cords, etc.), to no avail. Please advise. Roku Premiere, Model: 3920X; SN: K4203A866954

yayme
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

No one has contacted me at all.  You people suck so bad it's not even funny.  You sell products and offer zero support.  Why would anyone ever want to buy your **bleep** a second time?

**bleep**ing ridiculous.

ProTech
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It would be nice to receive a response. I do not have an external Roku device. The TV I purchased has Roku built in, so it has nothing to do with the USB port. Why am I getting this error message? 

atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@ProTech if you're getting that message on a Roku TV, then it's likely there's a hardware failure Roku does not manufacture the TVs, they only provide the operating system. You need to contact your TV manufacturer for assistance. This post includes all the manufacturer's contact information. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
WeeMan71
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am having the same 'insufficient power' error message which started out of nowhere. Nothing has changed and I have been using the power cable that came with the device plugged into a wall socket not the tv. Roku Express Model 3900X SN e63922092317

RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hey @WeeMan71

Thanks for letting us know about the issue you're experiencing.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you through email.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
Ksmith1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@RokuKariza-D As stated above, I am experiencing the same issue and would greatly appreciate a response. Please have someone from your Support team contact me ASAP.  I have a Roku Premiere, Model: 3920X; SN: K4203A866954

Jump to solution

I'm in the same boat. I tried all suggestions, nothing but the insufficient power message 

RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Ksmith1

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you through email.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hi @1407

We're here to help!

Could you specify to us the troubleshooting steps you've done? 

Please also reply here with the serial number/device ID of the affected Roku player. It can be located at the back or underneath the device itself. 

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos