Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mrfunkyland
Level 7

Insignia TV Boot Loop

Jump to solution

First, I have read about the issue with the new Pokemon game - I do not have this game.

My Insignia Roku TV started into a boot loop about an hour ago. It displayed the Insignia Roku splash image for a moment, then went black, then apparently restarted itself. It did this for as long as I left it plugged in. The first thing I tried was unplugging and holding the power button, which did not help. Then I pushed the reset button under the hdmi ports. Now it goes to the splash screen, then to the "choose language" screen, and then reboots back to the splash screen. It won't let me use the remote to select my language, then it reboots again anyway after 30s. I currently have the TV unplugged and will try to turn it back on again this evening.I

had zero issues with the TV prior just after noon today. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mrfunkyland
Level 7

Re: Insignia TV Boot Loop

Jump to solution

Good news - I was able to resolve the issue. Since my OP I left the TV unplugged for a few hours. Then, before plugging it back in, I unplugged all the HDMI cables. After that the TV started up and I was able to use the remote to get it through setup. Putting this here because of all the dead ends I encountered in my searching. 

Still not really sure why it happened in the first place though.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
mrfunkyland
Level 7

Re: Insignia TV Boot Loop

Jump to solution

Good news - I was able to resolve the issue. Since my OP I left the TV unplugged for a few hours. Then, before plugging it back in, I unplugged all the HDMI cables. After that the TV started up and I was able to use the remote to get it through setup. Putting this here because of all the dead ends I encountered in my searching. 

Still not really sure why it happened in the first place though.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos