Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Im trying to get an HDMI Extender Cable but form does not submit

Jump to solution

Hey @rbctech

Thanks for letting us know all that you've done.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you through email.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
barrierislandfu
Reel Rookie

Re: Im trying to get an extender but roku website is not accepting my serial number

Jump to solution

s/n 203172587094  or  YH002X587094. The better question is why doesn't it work. It seems that its been months not working. And why are there 2 s/n's. If o's and 0's are the problem, why use them

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Im trying to get an extender but roku website is not accepting my serial number

Jump to solution

Hi @barrierislandfu,

Thanks for reaching out regarding the issue you are experiencing with claiming a Free HDMI Extender. 

We're sorry if it caused any difficulties but not to worry, I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you via email.

Please stay safe and healthy, we thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,
Mary

0 Kudos
bridget33

Jump to solution

I've tried several times.

Here is the SN:

model:3810x

Thanks

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@bridget33 

Paging @RokuMary-F , @RokuKariza-D , and @RokuDanny-R who should be able to assist you further.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
renojim

Jump to solution

@bridget33, use the serial number that's displayed under Settings->System->About or that's shown under your linked devices at https://my.roku.com .  That number is probably a Device ID even though it's labeled SN.

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
evereddie

Jump to solution

I’ve tried to enter serial number several times with no success. My stick is overheating and I need to move it away from my tv. Serial number is 21399A449181. Thanks

0 Kudos
renojim

Jump to solution

@evereddie, look under Settings->System->About and you should see a Device ID and a Serial Number.  You may be trying to use the Device ID.  Try them both.  You can also get the serial number under your linked devices at https://my.roku.com and copy and paste it into the form.

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos