Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ecalderon7
Level 7

I incorrectly used the wrong HDMI port and now sound won’t play with regular TV or other

Hi,

I didn’t know I had to enter the HDMI cable into the specific HDMI ARM port behind the tv when I was setting up my Roku smart sound bar. Now the sound bar won’t play audio when I’m watching regular tv or watching a movie on my ps4 outside of the Roku applications. I’ve switched the the HDMI cable to the correct HDMI ARM port but I don’t know how to run the input check again within Roku smart sound bar settings - does anyone know how to set up an input check again? 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
C_I
Level 12

Re: I incorrectly used the wrong HDMI port and now sound won’t play with regular TV or other

@ecalderon7 wrote:

Hi,

I didn’t know I had to enter the HDMI cable into the specific HDMI ARM port behind the tv when I was setting up my Roku smart sound bar. Now the sound bar won’t play audio when I’m watching regular tv or watching a movie on my ps4 outside of the Roku applications. I’ve switched the the HDMI cable to the correct HDMI ARM port but I don’t know how to run the input check again within Roku smart sound bar settings - does anyone know how to set up an input check again? 

Try plugging it in to a different HDMI port and try again.

0 Kudos