Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Keej
Level 7

I have an odd feature happening

For the past couple of days I have been getting this icon in the upper right corner which shows the number 100 then goes to 70 and it keeps flashing either a megaphone or headsets as if it were connecting to headsets but I have an older model so mine doesn’t even have that feature. So while I am trying to watch TV the volume keeps going in and out b/c for some reason it’s connecting to a headset that i am not even trying to connect to and this model that I have once again doesn’t have this feature. It’s very aggravating b/c I have to shut al the way down to get rid of it but it comes back. This has NEVER happened before and just started a few days ago. I wish I could take a picture to show what’s happening. Does any one have any suggestions? If so please help!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: I have an odd feature happening

That's a strange one.  I realize your remote doesn't have a headphone jack, but does it happen if you take the batteries out of the remote?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos