Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deserthawk10
Level 9

Re: I hate the new Roku Media Player just updated 06/30/2020

It was as easy as googling roku customer service number.  1 (816) 272-8106

0 Kudos
midspi
Level 8

Hello, 

Well, I got mine back to my NORMAL look. Thank you anyways. How did I get it back to normal...I emailed Roku Costumer Service and complained. I turned it off and did something else. Later this evening (Tues) I turned it back on...and what a NICE surprise!!! 

Midspi

0 Kudos
Deserthawk10
Level 9

Nice to know. Does it work exactly like before, or does it autoplay the next selection when using USB? I will try calling them again today and if no luck there I will try emailing them also.

0 Kudos
midspi
Level 8

YES!! EXACTLLY like before!!!! {:

0 Kudos
Deserthawk10
Level 9

I just tried phoning them again with no luck.  What information did you give them in your intitial email?  Your Roku account email and what else?  I want to do it as efficiently as possible.

0 Kudos
midspi
Level 8

https://support.roku.com/contactus

3rd issue

Keep going...

I chose Roku TV because that is what I have. You choose what you have.

Keep going....

Other

Then I wrote a message letting them know that they screwed up my Roku TV set up; and that I did NOT want the streaming that they updated it to. I WANT my old set up back. The streaming SUCKS to be blunt. Something to that. 

I pretty much did all of the above w/o giving other info. You might want to give your email address; ph # to start. 

I was NEVER so glad to turn on the tv like I did and have my old set up back!!!  I wish you luck.

0 Kudos
mgosdin
Level 8

@midspiI tried your instructions, choosing Roku Express which is what I have, and I get routed to a list of how-to documents and a "Ask the Community" button.

No good.

Mark Gosdin

0 Kudos
Deserthawk10
Level 9

I went to the contact page earlier and filled out a form.  It was prefilled with my name, email and phone.  I said I wanted to revert back to the previous version.  Still waiting.  How long before they changed yours back?

0 Kudos
Deserthawk10
Level 9

Go there again and keep scrolling down and you will find Contact us again.  YOu will eventually hit the form with your name, email, etc, if you are registered.  

0 Kudos
mgosdin
Level 8

I had to select Roku TV to be able to get the "other" option and reach the email form.  Nice that they don't want to support Roku Express in any other way than thru the community.

Mark Gosdin

0 Kudos